Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) cells offer excellent temperature characteristics, a flat discharge curve, and a hermetically sealed nickel-plated steel container for long term shelf life. The perfect choice for applications where high current is required after long periods of inactivity.
· No steep voltage drops compared to alkaline batteries
· High power for the whole battery life
· Numerous versions to power many varied applications
· Intelligent security field: smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector, home detection and access control system, etc.
· Electronic tag field: CPU card, wireless Bluetooth potential card, encryption card, intelligent access control system card, etc.
· GPS: vehicle positioning system.
· Medical field: intelligent remote control, temperature detector, radio-frequency identification, etc.
· Internet-of-Things: smart home devices, wearable devices, illumination equipment, etc.
· Tactical equipment: scopes, laser rangefinders, ballistic computers, etc.
For more information, please refer to the TDS.